Why girls find it hard to say NO to SEX || Almost every girl has difficulty in saying NO at some time and finds herself on a date having sexual contact when she doesn’t really want it.
There are lots of reasons why girls find it difficult to come out and say NO firmly, the most common being that they don’t want to hurt the boy’s feelings, or they’re afraid of being thought a prude.
Some girls worry that they’re not going along with what other girls appear to be doing. With all these pressures, it takes a brave and strong girl to say NO, but you must say it if that’s what you feel. If your boyfriend really cares about you, he’ll agree. On the other hand, you’ll lose a lot of self-respect if you say YES when really you mean NO.
- If you’re really concerned about refusing sex, you can practice these replies:
- No, I hate being forced to do anything.
- No, I don’t feel ready for it.
- No, I’m really too scared.
- No, I don’t think I know you well enough yet.
- No, do you really want to have sex with someone who doesn’t want to?
- No, I want to have time just being friends. Then I can decide if I want to have sex with you.
- No, you’re hassling me. I’ll know when I’m ready.
- No, I don’t trust you yet.
- No, I only want to have sex if I’m in a long-term relationship.
- No, you’re making me think you’ll leave me if I don’t.
- No, you’re moving too fast.
- No, you’re giving me the impression you don’t really care about me.
A question that will really bring things to a jolting halt is: “Are you ready to be a father yet?”
READ ALSO: Signs That a Man Really Loves You