Whatsapp Tricks To Try On Your Phone || Whatsapp has so many tricks that you can try on, some of which are hidden, and some are just common to any Whatsapp user. This article will give you two amazing Whatsapp tricks to try on your phone.
1.)Disable Auto-Download For all media:
Auto downloads on images, documents, videos, and audios make use of more data than expected, of which data has been for most people an issue. Disabling Auto download helps in saving data in the sense thus you can download what you want and not anything that is sent to you.
- Open your Whatsapp
- Go to settings
- Click on Data usage
- Tap on When using mobile data and disable all the things that are there from downloading using mobile data.
After this, your data will surely survive some days.
Pictures as a document form:
Have you ever noticed that when you share the images with your WhatsApp gallery feature WhatsApp alters the quality of your image? The image will not be received as it is and this won’t be fair to the person you are sending the image to, but if you use the Whatsapp document trick to send the images then the image will remain as it was in your gallery.
Look at the steps on sharing images in a document form.
- Open your Whatsapp and click on the contact you want to send an image to.
- Open the chat screen, you will see an attachment icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the attachment icon, a number of options will show up.
- Click on documents and you’ll see the file manager of your phone.
- Now you need to click on the browse button that shows up, click on that, and check the camera option. This is where you can get all your images.
- Here you then select the image you want to send in a document form you then send.
This Whatsapp trick is best because your image will be received without any alterations on the quality, hence they will be so clear. Try it on your phone
- ThatCelebrity.com || Whatsapp Tricks To Try On Your Phone