NEWS

SAD NEWS: Father mistakenly gives infant poison

Father mistakenly gives infant poison || There was a tragic incident in Shamva after a 31-year-old father, Passmore Nicholas, allegedly accidentally fed his one-year-old son cattle dip chemical thinking that it was water.

Allegations are that the mother Placxedis Mafunga was offered the dip chemical from a nearby farm where she had been doing her piece jobs.

She poured the chemical in a Pepsi container and left it in the kitchen.

READ ALSO🔥🔥  Covid-19 - FULL Details of Tarek Minkara a Lebanese Businessman Who Died in Kumasi

It is also alleged that the baby was crying while under the watch of his father who accidentally fed him the liquid from the Pepsi container in a bid to calm him down thinking it was water.

The baby cried all the more after drinking the poison and his mother came to enquire what was happening to him.

Nicholas told her that he gave him the liquid in the Pepsi container and she revealed that it was poison.

READ ALSO🔥🔥  I’m in this relationship because l feel like l owe you not that l love you: Girl confesses WhatsApp Chat goes viral

They rushed the baby to a nearby clinic and he died upon admission.

Mashonaland Central deputy police spokesperson Assistant Inspector Fidelis Dhewu confirmed the case and implored people not to put poisonous substances in food containers.

 

 

READ MORE

One Comment

  1. This is endtime indeed people should 🦍be very careful this days cause a lot of attrusities are happening everyday ladies be warned just seek the face and protection of the Almighty God.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button