HOT GOSSIP

Lady almost dies after her vibrator exploded in her pussy while using it to catch feelings

A lady has found herself on the wrong side of pleasure after the Ꮴibrαtor she was using to satisfy herself caught fire and exploded in her ‘pʋŋaŋi’.

According to comments that accompanied this news on social media, the lady was alone in her room and felt like having fun and since there was no man to pleasure her she opted for the Ꮴibrαtor.

TRENDING NEWS:   Drama As Jilted Grand Mum Pelts Young Ex-lover With Stones

SEE ALSO : Up and coming Ghanaian female artiste shows raw gbemi to promote her new single (+18 Video)

Lady

So as she was into the act of using the shaker which was plugged, unfortunately, it developed a fault after which shocked her and exploded in her pʋŋani that almost killed her.

The photo of the Ꮴibrαtor is fast circulating on social media and as seen, it is half burnt from the edge of the cable.

TRENDING NEWS:   VIDEO: Daddy Andre’s Alleged Fiance Shakira Shakiraa Speaks Out About Selling Her Pussy in US

 

 

WATCH: Medical Student Twerks Naked At Hostel For 10k Naira, Ends Up In Big Trouble (+VIDEO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button