Billionaire Folorunsho Alakija has revealed she is actually listening to the Holy Spirit ‘s orders as best as she can.
FAMFA Oil Limited’s vice-chairman also disclosed that “prayer, hard work, and obedience to God’s word” had significant influence on her life.
Folorunsho Alakija has written on Instagram: ““I try as much as I can to listen to the instructions of the Holy Spirit. What you see in me is the result of prayer, hard work and obedience to the voice of God. Ask yourself ‘whose voice am I listening to?’ May your heart be opened to discern the voice of God today in Jesus name”.‘
The billionaire recently took to social media to celebrate her 69th birthday with a post.
She posted excitedly on Instagram: “Today is my birthday and I have several reasons to be grateful. I want to take this moment to thank all of you, for the love and support that you have given me over the years. May the good Lord cause you to be revered by men just as you have me. Thank you Lord for this precious gift called life! ”.
- READ ALSO:
- 100 Questions To Ask Before Marriage To Make Sure You’re Doing The Right Thing
- GMB 2020: Meet Bridget Gyamena Achiaa
- “Ned took you from me” – Sammy West tells Regina Daniels
- GMB 2020: Meet Mercy Afua Fiankobea Nartey
- Groom Grabs and Squeezes Bride’s Buttocks While Saying ‘Amen’ to Pastor’s Prayer (VIDEO)
- My Brother These 5 Foods Will Boost Your Bedroom Life
- Man says My wife want to kill me with sex
- PayAngel Money Transfer Introduces Remitcare In Partnership With Allianz Life Ghana
- 5 truths about sex in a long term relationship
- Tracey Boakye Finally Names Mzbel As The Lady She’s Sharing The Same Man With.