How to update your MTN NUMBER : MTN Ghana is encouraging customers to update their SIM details to ensure all customer details are captured accurately by the company.
In view of this, the network is sending messages via SMS to inform customers on how to update your MTN SIM registration details. Customers will receive messages with a URL link https://SimRegistrationUpdate.mtn.com.gh/ to effect the update.
The SIM update process commenced on 1st June 2020 and will continue to the end of December 2020.
This is how to updated your MTN SIM without any hustling even if you do not receive the SMS.
- If you receive the SMS from MTN just click on the link in the message. Alternatively you can also click on this link https://SimRegistrationUpdate.mtn.com.gh/
- Enter your mobile number and click on proceed
- MTN will send you SMS instantly with a six digit code number (this number is called OTP)
- Enter the OTP number number and click on verify
- A form will appear, fill the form with required information including your name, date of birth, ID Number, Type of ID, residential address & GPS address, region of residence and Nationality
- Take a picture of the ID Card used and upload
- Take another picture of youself holding the ID Card in your hand clearly showing your face and the ID card
- submit filled form
- MTN will fill send you a confirmation SMS instantly.
- For any information call MTN call centre on 100 or whatsApp MTN on 0553735206 for any assistance.
- You can also visit any MTN office for assistance.
These are just the steps on how to update your MTN SIM, forward to family and friends to complete the process on time.