HOT GOSSIP

House catches fire while she pole dances on Instagram Live {Watch}

A lady is going viral on social media after her house caught fire while she was dancing and twerking on live Instagram.

The lady who busy sizing herself up could not see the fire catching on in the kitchen until it almost too late and she almost burnt down the house.

READ ALSO🔥🔥  Sex Famished Wife Drags Polygamous Husband To Court, Says He Is Failing To Perform

 

She finally noticed something was going on in what looks like her kitchen and she dashes out of her living room and tries to put out the with minimal luck.

 

The video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter, However, her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.

READ ALSO🔥🔥  Stonebwoy’s Girl Ayisha Modi Goes Wild, Makes Wild Allegations Against Kelvynboy, Blakk Cedi And O.V In Latest Rant – Watch Video

Watch the video below :

 

View this post on Instagram

House nearly burned down…. 😜😳😂 😂

A post shared by DrippingLive (@drippinlive) on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button