Popular Nigerian actress turned YouTuber and Humanitarian, Tonto Charity Dikeh turned 35 today.
The Rivers born mother of one, took to her Instagram page to share amazing photos of herself.
Although very daring and outspoken, there are things you probably didn’t know about her.
Kemi Filani News brings to you, 10 things you didn’t know about Tonto Dikeh.
1. She set up her foundation, The Tonto Dikeh Foundation on the 27th of August 2000.
2. Her other names are; Poko, Tontolet, King Tonto, Mama King.
3. She graduated from the Rivers state University of science and Technology, where she studied Engineering.
4. She made her music debut by releasing the singles “Hi” and “Itz Ova”, the latter of which features Snypa.
5. She was signed on 13th June, 2014 by Dbanj to his record label, DB Records.
6. She departed from DB records after spending just 9 months with them.
7. Tonto was born into a family of seven and is the third of five children.
8. Her family is from Obio-Akpor, a LGA in Rivers State, and is of Ikwerre descent.
9. Tonto Dikeh lost her mother at the age of 3. She was raised by her step mum.
10. Tonto Dikeh birthed her son, 6 months after her traditional marriage to her husband.
See more photos of the script interpreter below…